Sonntag, 27. Januar 2008

Setlist & Downloadlink 27_01_08

Fixmer / McCarthy - Let Your Body Learn
Punx Soundcheck Feat. Steve Strange - In The Dark
Lexy & K-Paul - Bullet
Book Of Love - Lost Souls
Click Click - I Rage I Melt
Necropolis Of Love - Done And Gone
Museum Of Devotion - Racist
Twilight Ritual - I Never Called You A Dream (live @ NEON-WELT)
1000 Ohm - A.G.N.E.S (Long Version)
Stranger Station - Minutes To Silence
Ian Elms - The Street Enters The House
Fischerspooner - The 15th
Ende Shneafliet - Session / Zeitgeist
File Not Found - Will I Dream
Snowy Red - I´m Hurt
Nacht Und Nebel - Movoco Syntaca
Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Tesla Girls
Starter - Victim Of The Beat
Träneninvasion - Sentimental
Holger Kielgas - Warum Muss Ich Immer Weinen
Stratis - Die Kur
Kraftwerk - Musique Non Stop
November Növelet - Street Of Lost Hearts
Scapa Flow - Join The Line
Velodrome - Glasfabrik
Tommi Stumpff - Seltsames Glück

Here's the LINK

2 Kommentare:

robotronik hat gesagt…

Thanks for your comment... I love your blog- I have discovered many bands and new favorite songs through your shows and I really appreciate your diverse song choices. Thanks for the music!

robotronik hat gesagt…

Oh, by the way, this is Lark from robotronik.wordpress.com (bleeps and bloops blog) :)